Persons interested in Skills Development, please review the following document:
4 Steps to Skills Development
If you are unemployed and would like assistance finding employment, please contact a Case Manager from one of the locations below.
SPECIALIZED CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
Disabled, Francophones, Immigrants, Youth & Other
CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES - By Location:
Burnaby - New Westminster
North Fraser - Coquitlam
Surrey - Langley
Vancouver - Richmond
NAVIGATING THIS WEBSITE:
Career Planning & Job Club Start Dates Pages - all Service Providers in the Lower Mainland may have their Career Planning and Job Club/Search Program session dates listed or updated, by sending an email containing their program's session start & end date information to [email protected] and we will be happy to add/update your program.
Self Employment Information page - this lists Information Session & Program Session Dates for Self Employment programs, by location.
FAQ/Help/Service Provider Information - this is there to help general users to find information in the lmer.ca website & let program service providers know how to have their appropriate programs listed.
- LMER.CA BULLETINS FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS
- FAQ:- this section lists common questions and their answers.
- HELP: - for all Service Providers - this section lists the information required from Service Providers to have a program(s) listed on this website.
- HELP: - for all lmer.ca Website Users - gives clear directions on using the function keys on the left side of this page, to locate information to assist you in finding employment.
- Need a Divorce Lawyer in Surrey
Please note that [email protected] is NOT a general question contact address.
It is solely for the purpose of updating website program listings by the Service Providers.